Lost your Password?

Entity Amendment

Make Changes to Your Business to Keep it Current with the State

Whenever you need to make changes to your Corporation or LLC you may do so by filing an Articles of Amendment, Certificate of Change, or Certificate of Correction with the appropriate state agency.  The exact name varies by state.  Changes may include:

  • Change of Corporate Name;
  • Changing Contact Information;
  • Adding or Removing Members, Directors, or Shareholders.

TTC Business Solutions makes it fast and easy to amend your entity.  Simply fill out a short questionnaire and we will complete your amendment and file it with the appropriate state agency.

Not sure whether you need an Entity Amendment?  Give us a call at (888) 892-3040 for a Free Consultation.  You can also use our Contact Us form to have one of our formation specialists contact you to answer any questions you have.