Settlement Drafting Service
Get it in Writing
Once the parties in a dispute have agreed to resolve the matter and the terms of resolution are known our Settlement Drafting Service reduces the same to writing. This is a critical step in resolving any dispute as it creates a binding legal contract between the parties finalizing the terms of their agreement.
Our Settlement Drafting Service ($299) includes:
- Creation of an Initial Draft Agreement at Your Specific Direction Using Our Proprietary Software;
- Submission of the Draft Agreement to You for Comment;
- Up to 2 Edits of the Draft Agreement;
- Up to 2 Conference Calls with Our Operations Team to Complete or Amend the Draft Agreement;
- Submission of Final Agreed-Upon Agreement to All Parties for Signature, as applicable; and
- Forwarding the Fully Executed Agreement to All Parties.
So when you have agreed upon the terms to settle your case use our Settlement Drafting Service to reduce the agreement to writing.