Research & Operations Specialist
At TTC Business Solutions, we’re passionate about our products and services because we know they help customers achieve their dreams.
Our Research & Operations Specialists assist our customers with business, trademark, and copyright filings and also perform trademark research reports.
Our ideal Research & Operations Specialist is an overachiever and has a proven track record of working independently while exceeding work performance quotas in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment. If you enjoy crafting unique search strategies to uncover potential road blocks to a client’s trademark rights as well as retain an eye for detail to prepare forms for filing at our customers’ specific direction all with with significant customer interaction and are looking for your next challenge we want to talk to you.
- Create research strategies to identify potential blocking trademarks to our customers’ trademarks
- Prepare trademark clearance and monitoring reports for our customers
- File business, trademark, and copyright documents at our customers’ specific direction
- Other general business, trademark, and copyright filing duties
- 1 – 2 years previous relevant experience
- Ability to quickly learn detailed information about legal documents and services
- Proficient with customers on the phone/e-mail
- Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, e-mail, ability to learn order management tools
- Ability to excel in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Desire to help the company grow through participation in a variety of projects
- Detail oriented team player with a passion for helping customers
- BA/BS Degree, required
Submit your resume and cover email to [email protected] with the Subject Line “Attn: Research & Operations Specialist”